Friday, April 14, 2017

Page 146 and Page 147


Page 146:

Much like the world goes around and around so to do rumors travel far and wide across land and sea. Even though it might create strife between my husband and myself I've decided to put pen to paper and quell what rumors there might be and tell you with an open heart and in all honesty that I am happily facing my future. I can assure you that I've done very well since I got married. My life turned out so well and it is so interesting and good that I truly lack the words to describe it properly. Others can experience this degree of happiness as well and all they have to do is say yes. Dear friend, I would therefore advise you that you never ought to refuse a marriage proposal but instead get married as quickly as possible, that is if you desire to be happy. After all, what is more pleasant than finding a man that is able to make you laugh. I can ensure you from my own experience that you'll be so happy in your new position in life that you'll never lament the day when you entered into matrimony. You're more likely to feel indebted to me for my good advice. If your man is like mine then you'll feel pleased and happy in ways you can't even imagine. You'll feel loved and respected by all family and friends alike, you'll become a mother and enjoy the greatest things that life has to offer.
We, for our part, always lived together, two friends and somehow we always had cash on hand, which kept us from dreading tomorrow. You see my husband earns money with ease so no one can say that we are a byrden to anyone or that we live off of the toil of others, even though you hear about so many making it through life that way.   


Page 147:

My husband is also renowned for being on of the best businessmen around and on of the more shrewd politicians on the surface of the earth. He has a sound judgment and a wealth of useful abilities. Every time I look at him I'm reminded of Solomon's wisdom, the compassionate Samaritan and other such outstanding men. He never enjoys strong alcohol and revels in the joy of happiness. There is probably nothing in the world that he holds more dear than me. He also never hits the bottle. Ever since our wedding day he has been nothing short of an upstanding citizen and has never kept the company of drunken fools. Trouble at home? Nothing could be further from the truth! More peace and quite which always made me happy and content. Basically, for all intended purposes , I've got myself a very normal, charitable, reasonable, aspiring, honorable and morally balanced man. Our only little son is also nothing but a little innocent and much to the joy of his parents he is a very polite and decent boy. Which is also why we call him Christian ??????? which is a nickname that can't be unduly earned. So, live well, write soon and address  it to ?????? and let me know that you are one of those lucky ones who have gotten engaged. Give my best to my friends and tell them that I have become very round and happy and that I feel luckier than you could ever imagine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment