Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Page 142 and Page 143


Page 142:
(141 cont.)

But in case that my said Grandchild Hazel shal Die before that time it is my will that my said property or the Money the sale of same will bring shal be devided in two Equal shares of which my Brothers and Sisters or their heirs take one share. And the Brothers and Sisters of my former Husband Peter J. Hylsenberg(Deceased) or their heirs take one share, with the exception that my Sisters Son Peter Nielsen shal have no part or share of my Estate or property.
Further it is my will that my current Husband Niels Hemmingsen if he shal survive me and if he so desires shal have and I hereby grant to him a life lease (not however to exceed fifteen years) no payment for same to be made on the Dwelling house Garden and Orchard on my aforesaid premises and as now fenced in, the above provitions are subject to this Condition.
And I hereby constitue and appoint Peter C. Petersen of New Denmark in Brown County Wisconsin (residing in Sextion 16) the Executor of this my last Will and Testament.



Page 143:
(141 cont.)

In witness whereof I have hereinto set my hand and seal this 30th day of April in 1906.   (seal)
Maria Hemmingsen

the foregoing instrument was signed, sealed, published and declared by the said Maria Hemmingsen as and for her last Will and Testament in presense of us who at her request in her presence and in the presense of each other have hereinto subscribed our names as attesting witneses and the said Testatrix was then of sound mind and memory.
Peter Christensen Langes T.O. Brown Co. Vis
Niels Hansen Fontenog Brown Co. Vis





No comments:

Post a Comment